43.5 (10 gallon) Manchester Aluminum Mower Propane Tank (usually arrives within 1-2 weeks)
- 12.30 (in)
- 34.40 (in)
- 12.30 (in)
Manchester Aluminum Lawn Mower Propane Tank
- 43.5 lbs (10 gallon) capacity.
- Must be horizontally mounted.
- For vapor service only. Vacuum Pre-purged.
- Fill tank in the vertical position.
- Designed & patented specifically for lawn care use.
- Standard fittings include: Safety relief valve, float gauge, fixed liquid level gauge, vapor valve and fill valve.
- Sold only to a business. No residential purchases.
- Request a special price quote for orders of 6 or more. click HERE.
Mower tanks are specifically patented and designed by Manchester for those customers in the lawn care business. Need an aluminum tank for horizontal mounting or maybe you need a vertically mounted cylinder. We offer both options, each with valving and certifications that comply with National codes.
Have you considered the benefits of using propane for your mower? Here are three good reasons: 1) Reduces hydrocarbon emissions by nearly 70%, 2) Propane is non-poisonous and non-toxic which means that it will not contaminate lawns or water supply, and 3) Propane is listed as an approved alternative fuel by the Clean Air Act and Energy Policy Act. Consider using propane today on all of your mowing machines!