33.5 lbs (7 gallon) Manchester Aluminum Mower Propane Tank (usually arrives within 1 week)
- 12.30 (in)
- 28.30 (in)
- 12.30 (in)
- 25 lbs Empty & 55 lbs Full
33.5 lbs Manchester Aluminum Lawn Mower Propane Tank
- Must be horizontally mounted.
- Holds 7 Gallons of Propane.
- Fill tank in the vertical position.
- For vapor service only. Vacuum Pre-purged.
- Designed & patented specifically for lawn care use.
- Manufactured by Manchester Tank (due to a nationwide tank shortage, a comparable brand may be supplied).
- Standard fittings include: Safety relief valve, float gauge, fixed liquid level gauge, vapor valve and fill valve.
- Sold only to a business. No residential purchases.
- For orders of 6 or more tanks - request a special quote. click HERE.
Manchester aluminum mower tanks are specifically patented and designed for those customers in the lawn care business. Need a tank for a vertical mounting or maybe you need a horizontally mounted tank. We offer both options each with valving and certifications that comply with National codes.
Why use propane for your mower you might ask? Reducing hydrocarbon emissions by nearly 70% is one great reason. Additionally, propane is non-poisonous and non-toxic which means that it will not contaminate lawns or water supply. Finally, propane is listed as an approved alternative fuel by the Clean Air Act and Energy Policy Act. Why not consider using propane today on all of your mowing machines.