1 lb Small Manchester Mower Cylinder for Lawn Equipment
- This product is made available ONLY to Landscaping companies.
- For vapor service only. Complies with DOT specifications. (click HERE).
- Used on small lawn equipment that has been converted from gasoline to propane.
- Proprietary valve design with positive on-off valve, relief & fixed maximum liquid level gauge.
- Filling time about 50-70 seconds using drift method.
- Filling adapters and dispensing tanks listed below.
- Prior to use of this tank, special safety training, from your local propane company, is recommended.
- Powder painted for maximum rust protection.
- Want to see manufacturer's product brochure? Click HERE.
- 1.0 lbs (approx: 1/4 Gallon) Capacity Steel Propane Tank.
- Special Order - No Returns. Expect 6-8 Weeks delivery time.
- Must be Vertically mounted.
Please read before ordering
Prior to use of this tank, special safety training, from your local propane company, is recommended.
Special adapters and tanks are required for fueling this propane cylinder. (see below)
- Use adapter Sku A94856L if you will re-fill from a forklift tank. (click HERE).
Use adapter Sku A94880 if your will re-fill from a 420 lb liquid withdrawal propane tank. (click HERE)
- Recommended forklift tank is Sku 5580TC. (click HERE).
- Recommended 420 lb (120 Gallon) tank is Sku 140045TC.3 (Click HERE).